Auto Accident In Huntsville
You have been in a accident, maybe you have received some care, and are not sure what to do next. Following the initial impact, your stress levels, anxiety, and adrenaline can mask the symptoms or the severity of your injury. You may have sought the care of a provider and they took basic xrays that came back negative with prescribed medications that only make the symptoms better, but do not address the problem itself. The staff and I at The Huntsville Chiropractic Clinic would like to help you begin the process of your recovery. We will use gentle therapies to reduce the pain and inflammation in a calm atmosphere. We will then transition to the corrective phase and stabilization phases as your care progresses.
Things NOT to do:
- Leave the scene of the accident.
- Admit fault.
- Fail to report accident to your insurance company.
- Discuss your injuries with the other parties adjuster.
Things to DO:
- Take lots of pictures from different angles including license plates, street signs, and tire marks if present.
- Check on all parties for apparent injuries.
- Stay in your vehicle unless you smell gas or are in danger.
- Notify the Police or State Trooper.